No-Rub for Glitter
Innovation + Results
It takes forever to rub glitter from nails with cotton balls & liquid remover.
- Just dip & wipe glitter and nail art away with a paper towel.
- Glitter-free nails fast.
- Hydrates nails & skin. No white residue.
- No messy cotton balls. No liquid spills.
- Use on toenails. Just dab it on.
Dip to coat nails one at a time, up to 5 nails. CLOSE JAR LID TIGHTLY. Let NO-RUB sit on nails for 4 minutes. DO NOT RUB. Wipe with paper towel 1 nail at a time. Wash hands with soap & water.
WARNING. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. TIGHTEN LID WHEN NOT IN USE. Vapors may ignite. Do not use while smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control center or doctor immediately. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
Acetone, Aqua/Water, Carbomer, PEG-15 Cocamine, Linoleic Acid, Dimethicone, Red 33 (CI 17200).